The Albertsen Lab is part of Center for Microbial Communities at Aalborg University. The Center has approx. 30 young scientist working with structure and function of microbial communities, primarily related to environmental biotechnology. The Center has state-of-the art equipment within DNA sequencing (Illumina MiSeq & HiSeq and Oxford Nanopore MinION & PromethION), proteomics, metabolomics and advanced microscopy.
- Can you beat our Nanopore read error correction? We hope so! May 3, 2017
- Starting from scratch – building a package in R April 24, 2017
- Analysing amplicon data, how easy does it get? March 27, 2017
- Traversing the fog… Soon graduating – then what?? March 16, 2017
- Fast, easy and robust DNA extraction for on-site bacterial identification using MinION March 6, 2017