The Albertsen Lab is part of Center for Microbial Communities at Aalborg University. The Center has approx. 30 young scientist working with structure and function of microbial communities, primarily related to environmental biotechnology. The Center has state-of-the art equipment within DNA sequencing (Illumina MiSeq & HiSeq and Oxford Nanopore MinION & PromethION), proteomics, metabolomics and advanced microscopy.
- NCM17 – Day 2: Into the unknown December 3, 2017
- NCM17 – Day 1: New tech and exciting applications December 1, 2017
- Nanopore Community Meeting 2017: Prologue November 27, 2017
- What is a good genome assembly? November 1, 2017
- ampvis2: A guide to ordination and how to use amp_ordinate in R October 30, 2017