The Albertsen Lab is part of Center for Microbial Communities at Aalborg University. The Center has approx. 30 young scientist working with structure and function of microbial communities, primarily related to environmental biotechnology. The Center has state-of-the art equipment within DNA sequencing (Illumina MiSeq & HiSeq and Oxford Nanopore MinION & PromethION), proteomics, metabolomics and advanced microscopy.
- We aR(10.)3 pretty close now!!! February 10, 2020
- AR(10)E we there yet? September 2, 2019
- EliteForsk scholarship – failure is a virtue March 4, 2019
- Why is it important to remove short molecules? January 15, 2019
- All I want for Christmas is a terabase of Nanopore data December 21, 2018