The Albertsen Lab is part of Center for Microbial Communities at Aalborg University. The Center has approx. 30 young scientist working with structure and function of microbial communities, primarily related to environmental biotechnology. The Center has state-of-the art equipment within DNA sequencing (Illumina MiSeq & HiSeq and Oxford Nanopore MinION & PromethION), proteomics, metabolomics and advanced microscopy.
- Article recap: method biases in microbial community profilling of drinking water with 16S rRNA gene amplicon sequencing September 18, 2018
- >100 Gbp on 1 flowcell outside ONT June 22, 2018
- The Roblon Prize: my first prize April 16, 2018
- ampvis2: The bread and butter of our amplicon analyses: amp_heatmap! April 13, 2018
- ampvis2: A guide to ordination and how to use amp_ordinate in R February 22, 2018