The Albertsen Lab is part of Center for Microbial Communities at Aalborg University. The Center has approx. 30 young scientist working with structure and function of microbial communities, primarily related to environmental biotechnology. The Center has state-of-the art equipment within DNA sequencing (Illumina MiSeq & HiSeq and Oxford Nanopore MinION & PromethION), proteomics, metabolomics and advanced microscopy.
- EliteForsk scholarship – failure is a virtue March 4, 2019
- Why is it important to remove short molecules? January 15, 2019
- All I want for Christmas is a terabase of Nanopore data December 21, 2018
- What is wrong with correlating relative abundance? Everything! November 13, 2018
- Article recap: method biases in microbial community profilling of drinking water with 16S rRNA gene amplicon sequencing September 18, 2018